Chipped Red Paint

About Me

My photo
I am a young female journalist in the middle of the map. I began to blog as an outlet to the injustices I see everyday- be they major, comedic or simply an overload of what is in my own head. I don't think I can change the world with my blog, but changing my own is a damn good start (cue MJ "Man in the Mirror"...humor folks.)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

In the beginning

As my first official post, I feel it is necessary to point out that this blog is basically an elongated comment.

I read a small variety ( oxy-moronish?) of black blogs, check out the I Follow section, and when they spark something that requires a response of more than a few sentences, I will post them here.

Once in a while, this blog will turn into a "What I saw Today" or "What is Wrong/Right With the World" piece but it is by no means a professional outlet.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment